On Behalf of our team at Metcalfe’s, we hope that you and your families are staying healthy and safe through the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We remain open and sincerely appreciate your continued support. We are monitoring the state of our community and our country daily and updating our practices as needed.
To reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus we have implemented the following controls and safety measures:
• Stay home if you are unwell.
• Additional cleaning and sanitizing processes.
• Hand washing, cough etiquette and social distancing as advised by Health Canada.
• Sanitizing process for incoming and outgoing customer vehicles.
• Modified pick up and delivery service for our Parts, Service, and Sales departments free of charge.
For everyone’s safety we have implemented some advanced screening processes for entry to our building:
• Do you have a new cough?
• Are you feeling ill?
• Have you travelled in the last 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of the above please do not enter the building.
In difficult times like this Ford and Ford Credit understands that making payments on your vehicle can be tough. We are here to help you. Ford Credit will waive any fee/penalty for deferring up to 3 months of payments on a finance contract. In addition Ford has come out with a new “Lend a Hand” program which will cover the first 3 payments of almost all new vehicle sales – please view the link below for more information
Please call us to discuss booking an appointment, we are here to support you through these challenging times and take care.